Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Richard Branson Setting Up Virgin Headquarters USA To Branson Mo

Sir Richard Branson

Sir Richard Branson has developed an interest in Branson Mo and is looking for business opportunities that might be a fit for his Virgin Group to find something new and exciting.

Richard Branson says, "A few weeks ago I discovered my long-lost relations in the great city of Branson, Missouri. With such a name, I couldn’t resist finding out more about the opportunities for Virgin in Branson."

Sir Branson goes onto say "I have always been fascinated by genealogy. But as a knight of the British realm, I had assumed our family tree was firmly rooted in the UK. However, the entrepreneurial spirit of the Branson's first surfaced long before yours truly. I already knew my mum had a flair for business, but it turns out Reuben S. Branson was the original entrepreneur. My grandparents told me stories as a child about the American branch of our family, but I had no idea of our legacy in the heart of the US. While I have been fortunate to build more than 400 companies, Reuben built a whole city."

Reuben S. Branson
"My great-great-uncle, Reuben S Branson, founded Branson and was the original all-American entrepreneur. As I have followed his lead as an adventure and an entrepreneur, I now want to follow his footsteps into his hometown. I’m proud to announce the Virgin Group’s US operations, and a section of our UK operations, are moving to Branson, Missouri." - Richard Branson


" I’m looking forward to finding out what opportunities there are for the Virgin Group in Branson and to painting the town red."

Virgin America
"Virgin America are leading the way, announcing a new flight service to Branson from San Francisco. Virgin Hotels are well on their way to developing their next property in Branson, following in the footsteps of Virgin Hotels Chicago. Meanwhile, Virgin Limited Edition has announced their next luxury property will be based in Branson, offering guests exclusive wagon trails."

Virgin Produced, our film and production company, will be filming their next feature in Branson. Virgin Mobile USA will be stocked at Branson’s Walmart store, where several hundred t-shirts were handed out to staff and customers. Virgin Active are introducing a new Branson-themed workout that will have gym-goers tossing hay bales and rolling wagon wheels across the gym.

This news has created quite a bit of excitement in the Live Entertainment Capital Of The World. "There are a few of us here in Branson that have been interested in working with Sir Richard Branson on projects that interest both us and him says Robert Brim, celebrating 19 years of entertainment writing for the Branson Missouri area.
BransonConnection.com

As an entrepreneur myself, Musician, entertainer, audio and video recording producer, TV and Radio director and broadcaster as well as owner operator of BransonConnection.com. I can see many avenues to help Branson Missouri turn the next corner of entertainment as well as offering many fantastic opportunities to Sir Richard Branson as well." Richard Branson was the person back in 2009 that introduced me to the use of Twitter as a form of communication requiring me to submit my Bi-Directional Interactive TV Technologies as a new idea for TV broadcasting and marketing of products to consumers using 140 characters or less."
Robert Brim

Sir Richard Branson's catch phrase for his look at Branson, Mo is "I’m looking forward to finding out what opportunities there are for the Virgin Group in Branson and to painting the town red."


We all look forward to a new and exciting relationship with Richard Branson and The Virgin Group, our visitors, residents and local businesses as we continue to grow and change as a entertainment and business community.

Stay tuned for more news to come as this relationship grows and Sir Richard Branson becomes yet another new face in the Town of Branson Missouri.

For more information about Sir Richard Branson click on the Virgin Groups Blog Link Below!
Virgin Groups Blog!

For more information about Branson Missouri call 417-337-8427 or click on the Branson Connection link below!
BransonConnection.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment